Tuesday, September 30, 2008

"The Result"

I am not too happy with the results! I really wanted Cloris to go home. I really have had enough of her. However Kim just did not do anything. I felt like she just walked around the dance floor. Like Bruno said she has the goods she just did not use them. Loved Kim and Warren doing there dance again tonight. He is adorable! I hope he does good next week. Does anyone know what the dance is for next week? I never hear them announce it. Do they and I am just missing it? Let me know.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

Yes, it was a little disappointing. I will miss Mark. He is such a gentleman and great dancer.

Leslie said...

I'm with ya sista. Kim did have to go. She was really starting to annoy me as well as Cloris. I do not know why she was even on the show. I do feel sorry for her partner because he's an excellent dancer, and I do believe he's got a nice tush as well.

Lisa Tucker said...

Ok so what is the next dance that they have to perform? Does anyone know!