Tuesday, September 16, 2008

"We are back and we did good"

Ok, so we pulled up to Costco and he said to me "you get a basket and I will get a basket". Oh my this is not going to be good. Craig was pushing his cart so fast I could barely keep up with him. I was looking and the Roasted Almonds, and he had already found that big bag of Peanuts, Beef Jerky and Cereal in his cart, I had nothing. So I go and get the staple things, toothpaste, some vitamin's, shampoo etc. He is already down 2 isles with stuff in his basket. We had to have a discussion on what we where going to get. I did not want to get up to the register and I pass out because of what we bought. So we did. I should have had him make a list before we went. Next time. Ok the grand total $276.00 and some change. I think we did good. We even bought dinner for tonight. A roasted chicken for 5.99 I can't buy a chicken for that and Roast it. It was big too. So that was our evening.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh my, you can never get out of costco without spending 100's of dollars. I love that store.

Cindy said...

Those two posts cracked me up! Yes, my, my. Costco = good stuff= lots of 'mulah'! Duff loves Costco because he always feels like we have 'food storage' in the freezer and cupboards! Haha!

Lisa Tucker said...

You are right! You can never get out of there without spending 100 or more. That is the truth. And now they are getting all there Christmas stuff in. So fun! I too love Costco. Yes and so does Craig. I should have brought the camera, but I didn't. I ususally have the camera for blogging purposes. Next time.