Wednesday, October 1, 2008

"Dog Park"

Well we decided to take Maxine to the Dog Park. There is usually no one there in the afternoon. So off we went. The dog was so excited to go "Bye Bye" she about wet her pants. We get to the park and I thought she would be running every where. Nope! That dog walked the perimeter of the park and smelled and peed everywhere. She would squeeze out a drop if it meant to mark her scent. Dogs! That dog got in the car laid down in back until we got home. Ok, she was tired from WALKING not Running WALKING. I think she OD on dog smell. We have not heard a peep out her since we got home. It was a fun day with her. I love my dog!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Love your Halloween look. It looks so great and totally like you! Love you!

Cindy said...

Good for Maxine. I'll bet she had a great time. And she got all 'tuckered' (haha) out in the process! The blog looks GREAT. I just love pulling up that scarecrow! Gives me a good chuckle everytime.

Leslie said...

I love your new look as well. I love the scarecrow. One of my favorite movies. Our Oliver would have done the same as your Maxine.