Monday, September 22, 2008

Let me Recap Saturday!

Ok here we go. First was Super Saturday with Kristin at her ward. Mom and I went out to lend a helping hand. So much fun, great food for lunch and most of all awesome sisters to visit with. It was a great day. Kristin had so orginzed it was perfect. Sister just walked in came to the ck in table, Kristin ckd them in and ck there craft out. I just work perfectly. Great Job Krisitn.
These are the Nativity Glass Blocks there where made. Very nice. However I can not find the finished picture that I took. Anyway you get the idea. These are beautiful with the lights inside them. Uncle Ward drilled all 84 holes in the glass blocks.



Here is a little girl that made a ring for herself. Too cute!





























3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks like fun. Sign me up for the next one!

Cindy said...

Everything looks great. I love the check in table. What a good idea!

Jodi said...

I'm so glad that everything well smooth.
Loved all the crafts