Friday, September 12, 2008

"I am not cooking tonight dear"



Yes tonight was out to dinner night! Craigs Uncle owns and Italian restaurant in Fountain Hills. So off we went. We called Josh and Mere to see if they wanted to meet us up there for dinner. They did. So we all hopped in our buggies and off we went. Josh and I had the special. Shrimp Fettuccine, chicken, mushrooms, salad and garlic bread. Mere was good. She had a spinach enchilada. Yes I know that is not Italian, the restaurant has a Cantina side as well so you get both if you want. She had her eye on the prize at the end. That is right a Bazookie!!!! She wanted to save room for some good sweet! It is chocolate chip dough cooked slightly, than topped with vanilla ice cream, and than whip cream, served hot. It really is sooo good. We had a great time kids. Thanks for meeting us up there. Next time pizza in the park with games and with our friends and family. When it gets cooler.
Here is Mere with her Prize!!
Or is this her prize!?! I guess both!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Too cute. Sounds like a fun evening. Where's the picture of Craig with his prize?

gwen and bob said...

Awesome!! I'm jealous you didn't invite us-it's delicious! Glad you had a good time with Josh and Mer!

Deidre said...

Can we go there at Christmas when we come home. I want what Mere had!!!

Cindy said...

Okay--next time we're there it's off to their restaurant! That is a HUGE pizookie! Thanks for being so good to my kiddos.

Love Ya

PS: your blog is great!!! Keep it up. I love reading it every day. Can't wait to see what's for today!

Leslie said...

Hey Lisa. did you hear anything about two guys from Idaho that got jumped the other night? They both live in Arizona just didn't know if it was in the paper or the news. The one guy we know quite well and isn't expected to make it.

Lisa Tucker said...

When did it happen? I have not heard anything. Can you give me more details. Thanks