Wednesday, September 3, 2008

" I am here and blogging"

Ok it has been a while that I have posted anything on my blog. Here I am tonight hope this works. So much has been happening since the wedding. New Church calling, work. I love my new church calling. Visiting Teach Coordinator. I love it. I have gotten to know the sisters in the ward so much better. There needs and special issues that they have. The Relief Sociaty President and I visit alot and issues and what sister need. It has been such a blessing and very fullfilling. I love this calling. I will be teaching RS in a couple a weeks. I am nervous but delighted to do so. We had crazy monsoons in the Valley of Sun. Many tress uprooted right out of the ground. The lighting is crazy crazy!!!!

I will post some pictures if I can remember how. Cindy where are you when I need you to help me?

I am going to go to a new job in a week and my boss now is really pitching for me to stay. I can not. I have bill collectors calling him everyday, and my payck is on a cashiers ck. How crazy is that. Found a great job that just landed in my lap. I know the Lord has been looking out for me and had a hand in this. I will post later about it.

I have been playing Christmas music lately!! Love it!! It really puts me a great mood. I love th holiday anyway and meaning of it, decorations etc. This weekend I will be puting out my fall decor. I have a Halloween village. It is called " Spooking Town" I love it. It is so cute. I will take a picture and post it so you can see it. I always buy one new item each year. This year's is really cute.

Well need to run and finish up some VT reports.

So I am back blogging. I hope this posts. I love you all!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Glad to have you back in the blogger world. It really helps when you love your calling and feel needed, huh? Totally excited for your new job. Congrats. Love you!

Leslie said...

Yeah, Yeah, Lisa so glad to see you're blogging again. Could you send some good sisters my way? I'm sure you are awesome at your new calling. Love Ya.

Cindy said...

Yay! Call me tonight and I'll walk you through the pictures, even though I'm just basic at it. Love your post! Talk to you later.