Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Help we are going to Costco!!!

That's right, Help! All of a sudden my husband feels the need to go to Costco. I go too Costco, not him. The last time he went with me he took his own basket and I had mine. That never is never a good sign when he wants he own basket. We always have bet on how much it is going to be. So we had two baskets loaded down, he thought it was only going to be like $350.00 I looked at him and said "you really do not do much shopping honey" , "it is going to be at least $700.00." He said I hope not. It rang up $850.00! Now WHAT in the HECK did we BUY!!!! I thought he was going to pass out. He got pure white in the face. It really was funny. I will get back to you later when we get back and let you know the outcome! It better be simple.

3 comments:

Denise said...

I would have splashed my tights, right there in the check out line if I had spent $750.00 at costco. What in the world did you buy? I am always walking around that store adding up in my head how much I have in my cart!! It adds up really fast!! Don't you love costco?

Lisa Tucker said...

I did split my pants and he went white! Wrote the ck. Let's just say we did not go out and do anything for several months!

Jodi said...

Kevin hates Costco. He always has a very strick list for me when I go.