Friday, September 19, 2008

Craving Mexian Food

I have been craving some good Mexican food and some goooood salsa today. I called Craig he too was wanting some Mexican food. On my way home from work, there is a great Mexican restaurant called Carolina's!! Oh my, they do have some great tacos, and awesome guacamole and salsa. Oh it just hit the spot! That place was crowded at 3:30pm this afternoon. I could not believe it. Yes I can, it really is so tasty. They are always busy. So that was dinner. When you all come out we will go!

Tomorrow we have a big day. Mom and I are going out to help Kristin with her wards "Super Saturday". Kristin is the homemaking counselor. They are making the cutest things! She really has a good eye for nice things to make. The sister really enjoy it. Watch for Pictures. Than my girlfriend lives out there, so we are all going over there for dinner and game night. Oh it is hysterical! We laugh so hard. Last time we went we played "Yahtzee" Guess who won? My Mother!!! She was getting Yahtzee every roll of the dice. We where laughing so hard. So fun! Watch for pictures. Need to run to Costco to pick up rolls for Kristin for the luncheon tomorrow.

11 comments:

Leslie said...

We could literally eat mexican everyday. My husband always asks is that all you guys ate growing up. Heck no. Denise, and I love nine beans and a burrito. Don't you have that there? Jim says they must pust heroin in the salsa because we eat it everyday. Love it.

Leslie said...

Hey ask Kristin if Sis. Beutler, who's on her committee, if she is the one from Twin Falls. Denise and she used to be in the same ward.

Trevor and Lauren said...

AUNTIE!!

Your page is adorable! Oh goodness, I miss having Mexican food. Seriously, that is the one thing that I miss (other than family of course) about good old AZ.

Oh, you are the sweetest, I miss ya tons! Take care of my parents for me ;)
LOVE LOVE

Jennifer said...

I could totally go for some Macayo's of Nine Beans right now. Your mom must have Momo's lucky streak. Have fun at SS. Wish I could be there. Love you!

clinton vinson said...

Well...only a little over 10 hours and it all begins... and then 6 hours later it will all be over. HALLELUJAH!!!!!! I'm so grateful to you, your mom, and you dad for your help with this - especially for drilling all those holes!!!! See ya in the a.m.! Oh...and Mexican really sounds awesome about now. I may have to make a run to Federico's before I head to the church in the morning for my Pollo Asada burrito plus cheese and sour cream! YUM-O-LA!

clinton vinson said...

Oops...that was really me posting...Kristin

Cindy said...

Okay I need to get in on this 'talk'. Yes, I was in a serious mood for some mexican last night, but Nats wanted chinese. My veins must have salsa running through them, I could eat it every day. Funny thing, girls--German gals craving mexican! Shouldn't it be saurkraut!!!! Haha!

Leslie said...

Nothing like mexican food. Poor Jennifer, when ever were together that's all we eat. It's so dang delish. Also poor Attysen, when ever we go to 9 beans, we pull up and she say's I don't want a burrito. I'm terrible.

Lisa Tucker said...

Yes I love a good salsa and good chips. The chips have to be fresh, crispy with verly little salt, than a good dip in some salsa. Ladies, German by birth, Mexican by day! Love you all.

Linda Lu said...

Mexican, Oh my gosh, we had to wait 18 years for a good Mexican restaurant here in Rhode Island! About 2 years ago this building was being painted the ugliest salmon color you'd ever seen and I got so excited I told David that there must be a Mexican restaurant going in and if not all the people in Cranston would be burning it down. Well, low and behold, it was and we love it. When we asked the kids where they would like to go for dinner, Guess What they want, Yes, it's got to be Mexican. We actually went there last night! Oh so goooood! If we don't go there then I make it just like Mom and you used to do! The kids never say yuk! And, yes there is eveb something for our Vegetarian Sarah! A Bean Burrito!
Have your tried Garcia's in Phoenix? Jim and Tina are always there!

Linda Lu said...

We actually went there tonight! It's 2:30 a.m. here now!