Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Another Piece of Gods Country

This is my favorite time of the year, the begining of fall and winter! This is a beautiful Sunset here in AZ that I wanted to share with you. The sun is going down early and coming up late. We never change time here either. I love it. The days are still in the low 90's and cool down quick to the low 70's. I love it. You can still swim. The pool is refreshing and delightful! Even our dog still is swiming, that does not stop her even in the winter. She still manages to get a little swim in once in a while. She is a hoot! I just wanted to share another piece of Gods country with you! Hope you all had a great day! I did! Love you

7 comments:

Cindy said...

Beautiful picture. Yes, the days are getting shorter for us too. I love this time of year!

Jennifer said...

Awesome picture! Sounds perfect. Time for another visit and a dippity in the pool!

Lisa Tucker said...

Come on over

Leslie said...

I'm coming to for a visit.

Lisa Tucker said...

Leslie, are you really coming for a visit? Our home is your home! That goes for everyone.

Berta said...

That's an fabulous picture! Keep snapping away. I hear winter in AZ is to die for! You'll have to keep watch at what lovely winters we have in Idaho . . . not to die for! Proud of your posting efforts - such a great keepsake.
Luv

Sigie said...

Doing a great job honey. Cindy and Kristin are good teachers and you have a good memory so you can do all the things you are doing on your blog.

Love Mom