Monday, September 8, 2008

More of back a few months photos

Here is the newest Bride my neice Natalie Duffy married July 25hth in the Newport Beach Temple. Another fantastic day!
Grandpa with granddaugher Christine and grandson Shaun. All three look sharp!! I love this picture of the three of them.

Christine and Shaun. Lounging after the reception.


Another fantastic cake.



Grandma and her three Duffy Grandsons.





My favorite nephews. I love you all so much. Handsome as ever!!




Big kiss after the wedding ceramony on Temple grounds in Newport Beach.






4 comments:

Leslie said...

Well look at you Miss fancy pants. You are becoming quite the blogger. Love it and love you. Keep it up girly.

Kristin said...

Great job! You're figuring it out all on your own (mostly) how to do this blogging thing! Way to go!

Cindy said...

Love the pictures and how you're getting the hang of blogging. Keep it up! Glad the picture snafu got figured out.

Berta said...

Hi Cuz . . .
Love you blog - I'll be checking on you everyday - so have some 'goodies' for me to read and look at ! ! ! . . . you're doing such a great job. I'll be back.