Thursday, September 11, 2008

"Remember 911" Where were you?

I remember this day all too well. I had the TV on the Today Show in the bedroom. Craig had worked the late shift he was in the guest bedroom. I heard Katie Curic say something to the effect like what in the heck is going on. I looked over, and there, another plane had crashed into the last tower of the World Trade Center. I was in shock. I thought that the pilots where having engine trouble and that this was some kind of horrible accident. Than as the commandeering kept going on, and the trade centers began to crumble we all knew that is was some kind of premeditated act on America. I went to work and all of my colleges where all in the state of shock. Our phones where not even ringing. Our district manager called and said to close the office, go home and be with your family. It truly has changed our country and how we do so many things. I love this country I live in America. I am proud to be an American. I will never forget.

1 comment:

gwen and bob said...

looks good! you've got the bug!!