Sunday, November 2, 2008

"Trick or Treat"


Here is one of my "Trick or Treaters" taking a rest from walking. She is so adorable. My little neighborhood darlings! She was singing me a song with her fake microphone it was adorable! What she was singing I have no idea, but it did not matter, she was having a great time and she wanted to come to "Lisa's" house to sing and get some candy. We only had about 25 kids come by. Not like it used to be when we moved in the neighborhood 18 yrs ago. We would run out of candy. All the kids have grown up and have moved or gotten married. Life goes on.

Josh and Meredith came by, as did Mom and Dad. I have made "Ghoul-Ash" for dinner over noodles with a toss green salad and fresh steamed asparagus. It was delis. Mom brought a cake desert. She always makes a cake look like a million dollars. Thanks mom! She is always good with desserts. We had a good time passing out candy and just downloading from the week and visiting.

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Love your new background looks great.

Linda Lu said...

I was waiting for a new background! Love it. It's so festive. Thanksgiving, my favorite holiday!

Trevor and Lauren said...

HAPPY LATE HALLOWEEN AUNTIE!!
Oh your blog is adorable! I love the background, again so cute! Thanks for leaving that comment, you are THE sweetest!
Love ya and hope you Halloween was wonderful!

Linda Lu said...

Lisa, I love you, but you'll never be able to enjoy another birthday if your birthday is on the 39th of November! lol Sarah will be 17 on the 12th. Sorry for catching the typo! Love you.

Jennifer said...

Your blog looks Fab! You are so creative!

Lisa Tucker said...

Linda, Thank you! I am glad you got the typo. Cindy catches them too. I appreciate it very much. Love you tooo.! Bean Dip! Remember????

Linda Lu said...

Oh Yeah!!!! Mmm Good!
How come my comments always have a trash can under them?