Wednesday, October 29, 2008

"Happy Birthday to My Dolly!"

Wow where does 25 years go? On this beautiful day a sweet little angel came to the Duffy family. A baby girl! Her name is Natalie! We where all so excited for her. She was perfect. Pink, perfect and screaming! But we didn't care at all she was finally here and in good shape. I was a Auntie again and I could hardly contain myself. She has a nick name. That is Dolly. She was so darling as a baby (and still is) that I called her Dolly. Because she looked like a doll. I used to sing the Hello Dolly song to and she in turn would just laugh. What a special young woman she has turned out to be. A lovely daughter, sister, and a wife and a child of God. I love you Natalie and I am so proud that you are my niece. Have a very Happy Birthday! Love you, Auntie.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Lisa, you are the sweetest aunt. Cindy's kids are very lucky they have you. If only every family had an auntie Lisa wow how would that be. Love You.

Lisa Tucker said...

Leslie you are a good Auntie. Thank you. How are you? I love you and miss you. Come on down soon.

Cindy said...

Thanks for the sweet tribute to her. I love that picture. It is so pretty.

Cindy said...

I've boo'ed you. See my blog for instructions....