Monday, November 3, 2008

"A Fantastic Surprise"!

I get this phone call from my mom and she says "hurry come over your cousin Frank is here from California and he has about an hour for a visit." Thank goodness I only live 3 blocks from mom and dad. This is my cousin Frank from CA. He was out here having a meeting with some Judges on a case that he is working on and had some extra time before his plane left back to CA, so he called and said he was on his way over. What a fantastic surprise and a special visit we had. This is my cousin on my Dads side of the family. My fathers sister's son. He is awesome. I have not seen him for sometime so it was a good hour and half that we had to visit and get caught up on. I love it. Thanks Frank for taking the time to come by. I will treasure the time we all had while you where here. I love you.

4 comments:

Sigie said...

What a wonderful and welcome surprise for Frank our nephew to come and see us while he was here in Arizona meeting with some judges on a case he is working on. To us he is still looks like an angel just like he did when he was a little boy. We love you Frank. Thanks for coming to visit.

Aunt Sigie and Uncle ward

Cindy said...

How fun for you guys!!! Wish I was there too. Frank is AWESOME. Sure love that guy!

Leslie said...

Hey Lisa, I heare Thanksgiving is at your house this year. I'm on my way and hey I will bring the peas. LOL. Love ya Doll.

Berta said...

Oh my heck! Frank is my 2nd cousin and I'VE NEVER MET HIM IN PERSON! That's crazy. Can you believe that? He doesn't look like Ann or Fred at all???? . . .in my humble opinion! He was so sweet to my dad - interviewing him for posterity before he died - pretty sweet. Thanks for sharing his picture!