Saturday, November 8, 2008

"Nothing like a bowl of soup"!

Since I am not feeling well, with a sore throat, and it is cool, soup was on the menu for dinner tonight. I just notice, that this is my second post on food and what we had for dinner. Oh well. Cheddar Potato Soup with chicken in it. It was so good and so hearty. I love soup when I don't feel good. I got up early with Mom and we went to help a family in the ward that was having a wedding reception in there backyard. I was not up to it at all. But once we got there, it all went well. There where only 2 other sisters there to help. We got a lot done and where done by 4 this afternoon. Dad showed up as well to help with putting some lights up in some trees. I could not stay to see the end product, I was fading fast. I am sure mom will give the scoop later.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

I am fighting the same thing. Duff has already had it for several days now, but we went to the game anyway. Hope you feel better soon. We are downing EmergenC and Airborne. Soup looks yummy. We had chicken noodle. Lipton.

Jennifer said...

How sweet of you to still go help out when you weren't feeling well. I bet they were very grateful. You and your mom are so talented. Take care of yourself and get feeling better.