Sunday, October 19, 2008

"My Dog and a Twenty"!!!

Where should I begin! I had gone to the store on Thursday to pick up something for dinner and got additional twenty for me. Well I had left my briefcase on the floor open and had not put the twenty in my wallet like I should have. Well the dog was in the house, and if you do not pay attention to her, she gets in trouble!!!! Well I was upstairs and here this "Lisa get down here the dog has your money"! Ok, what in the heck and I supposed to do! I tell you! The dog was running around the house with this $20 in her mouth. Hiding underneath the coffee table, droll running out of her mouth, and in a dogs mind laughing at Craig and I. This big black silly dog with a grin on her snout etc. Craig was yelling "she is going to swallow it and than what honey?" "There goes a twenty"! You can guess what my response was. "We will have to watch for a deposit in the back yard dear"! He just looked at me. Finally she released it. Wet and gross. It dried out, and the next morning Craig asked if I had any extra money. I did and gave him the twenty that Maxine had!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Too funny Lisa. Glad to see you've got some time to blog again.

Cindy said...

Oh Maxine, Maxine. So typical for her!

Jennifer said...

That cracks me up. I love what you did with the money!

Leslie said...

Lisa I would have probably given the money to Brad too.