Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Yes it has been awhile!

I am back and have just updated my blog to reflect spring and Easter! All is well here. Working 3 jobs. Yes I know if seems like alot, but it has been fun. All three are different. I am contracted employee. It seems to work. I am getting ready for General Conference this weekend and of course "Game Night". This month it is at our home. So does anyone have any good ideas for dinner.???? No tacos, steak, roast, chicken, spaghetti, etc. Someone different and easy to make. Mom is bringing the sweets. I just need a good dinner idea! Thanks everyone! I will blog more later. Need to run. Love you all!

4 comments:

trevor said...

yeesh- beef stroganoff (sp?) maybe? cute background!! Thanks for the comment on the blog, you are the greatest auntie ever!!

Kristin said...

I thought you were doing taco salad and quesadillas...not?

Lisa Tucker said...

Not sure if I want to do that now. I will call you later.

Jennifer said...

I have to awesome, quick recipes. Asian Beef Stir Fry or Fettucine Alfredo. Both Delish!