Tuesday, March 17, 2009

"19th Wedding Anniversary"

I feel like I am new again blogging it has been so long. As you can tell it is our Wedding Anniversary today. It was a beautiful day on March 17th 1990. It was cool weather. The sun was out and everyone was in there wedding best! I was alittle nervous, but wanted to get down the isle to marry the man I love. We where so blessed with the guest that showed up and where generous with gifts for us to start our life. As you can see my dress is big big big, with a big veil, and hair. But back than in the 90's that was in! I loved my dress. I rented it. My good friend Gwen did that when she got married and I thought what a great idea. What will I do with that big dress? So I rented. I did buy my veil. I loved my flowers and everything that went on that day. I have pictures in a separate post. Enjoy, careful on the comments.

Today we are not doing much of anything. I have a corn beef in the crock pot, with baby red potatoes, carrots and cabbage. Mom and dad will join us. I took them to the Dr. today and they had some xrays just to make sure that nothing is wrong inside. Blood presures where good, just sore. I met there Dr and she was so gentle and through with mom and dad, I felt good knowing who there Dr. is. Had a nice visit with her on what to watch for with Mom and dad. She said that they will be fine, but will be sore for a while and that is expected when you are in an car accident. We will see what the insurance company says about the car. Watch for updates.

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Happy Anniversary. Love the pictures. Everything is so you. You are a couple of hotties.

Cindy said...

Yay! You're baaaack! Love your blog and your stories. Did you scan in your pictures? You did a REALLY good job.

Lisa Tucker said...

I did scan the pictures on our new scanner. These pictures are so fun. I picked out some of the ones I liked best. There are MANY more, but I think these are good ones. I am glad you like them!

Lisa J. said...

HAPPY MARRIAGEVERSARY!!! Your pics are beautiful...wish I could have been there:)

Love, Lisaj

Linda Lu said...

Hi Honey!
Tell me how you cooked your Corned Beef in the Crock Pot. I haven't cooked mine yet and thought I'd do it tommorrow! The Crock Pot sounds easy enough and I can do it in the a.m. before going to take care of my little LuLu!

gwen and bob said...

The pictures are gorgeous! Wow!! We had some really bad hair back in the day!! I'm still glad I rented my dress!

Jennifer said...

Love the pictures. You guys look gorgeous. I remember my mom talking about it a lot when you were planning your wedding. We were so sad that we couldn't come.